|Student & Parents|
Fall Sports 2020
- There will be no Girls Volleyball season in the fall due because we have no been approved for indoor sports, we are holding out hope that something can be done in the spring for a 2020-21 season to occur
- Soccer and Flag Football will be held Saturday Morning from Oct 3rd to Oct 31 (5 Saturdays). There will be no weeknight sessions this year.
- All soccer player must wear shin guards
- Games for all children up to Grade 3 will be from 8:30A to 9:30A and Games for Grades 4 - 5 will be from 10:00A to 11:00A
- Temperatures will be checked and masks are to be worn by all spectators and players not in the game. (Substitutes)
- Flag Football will be on Saturdays from 10:00A to 11:00A for Middle School Students.
- Cross Country will be held at Greenwald Park in Cherry Hill on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5P - 6P. The course is 1.5 miles, however all level runners are welcome, you do not need to be able to run that distance in order to participate.
- Cross Country will begin Monday, 9/28. The team will meet at the playground closest to Kings Highway at Greenwald Park on Park Blvd in Cherry Hill.
- Signups are open and still available
Please email email@example.com with any questions.